Submit your interactive art & technology project idea, get funding and take part in The PlayForm Mobile Exhibit
Platform4 hereby sends out an open call for projects to be included in The PlayForm Mobile Exhibit project in the summer of 2012. An exhibit that will be featured in Platform4 as well as a minimum of 4 cities across Nordjylland.
If your project is selected to participate in the exhibit, you will be given DKK 10.000 to develop your project - which will then be taken on the road as part of the mobile exhibit during the summer (from May onwards). As a artist, you will also be invited to join the exhibitions if you like (up to 2 trips paid for).
1. Mass: Your project may not be bigger than one cubic meter.
2. Weight: It must not be heavier than what two people can lift.
3. Use: It should be operable by someone other than you, no special skills required.
4. Consumption: It must not require other resources than 230V AC power to run.
5. Environment: It should be able to run in the same room as the other projects in the exhibit (no excessive noise, special light requirements etc.).
6. User-orientation: Preference is given to projects with interactive element.
Ownership and exclusivity
You own the project during and after the The PlayForm Mobile Exhibit, but during the exhibition period (which will potentially run until October 1, 2012) your project must be located in Platform4 and cannot be exhibited elsewhere. The project will be transported to the mobile exhibition sites via truck.
After the exhibition period you're welcome to take it home (but also welcome to donate it to the Platform4 user community, if you like).
You will be informed of whether you are selected no later than April 1, 2012. After that you have 1 month to complete your project, which should be operable (and thereby ready for exhibit) on May 1, 2012. Exhibit dates are not yet set, but will be placed in the period between May and October 2012.